Rules & Regulations
- All Short films (Analog / Digital format) between1st Jan 2011to 25th January 2017 within a running duration of 40 minutes are eligible for the festival. (Including front and back credits)
- Entries must be PAL format only. NTSC is NOT accepted. Festival Management will not be responsible if film is not screened due to problem with the DVD.
- Submit the film in .AVI/MOV/VOB/MPEG/MP4 format only. No other format will be accepted.
- Entries of all Short films (hereafter collectively called Films) shall be accepted only in DVD format.(Each Preview DVD should be labeled with the title, running-time and contact email and phone number.)
- There shall be only one category in the festival: short film
- If language of the film is other than Marathi, Hindi or English, it must be dubbed or sub-titled in English.
- Films may be entered by any organization, agency, individual producer or director.
- Selection of films / videos for MISFF 2017 will be done by a committee whose decision will be final. However, Festival Authorities reserve the right to accept or reject any film that is
likely to offend sentiments, feelings or sensibilities of any caste, community, religion and sector is likely to promote racism or ill will in the society.
- Transportation and insurance costs of DVDs, related documents, photographs and publicity materials from the country of origin to the Festival Office shall be borne by the applicant.
- MISFF 2017 would be allowed to use all photographs and publicity materials received along with the Entry and the same will not be returned to the entrants.
- DVDs submitted for selection will be considered as final and no changes will be entertained after submission. It is the sole responsibility of the applicant to submit DVDs without any physical / quality defects.
- Anybody can submit one or more than one entry. There is no limit for submission. Multiple entries can be submitted, but with separate entry forms, preview DVD, synopsis/description,still photographs, press kit should be enclosed. Each film is considered as a new entry.
- Films once selected and submitted for the final screening will not be allowed to be withdrawn under any circumstances, until the Festival is over.
- Participation in the Festival implies acceptance of these Regulations.
- Decisions of the Festival Authorities regarding all matters not expressly provided for in these regulations or which require interpretation of the clauses mentioned above shall be final and binding on all parties.